Delivery Schedule & Procedures
- Deliveries begin at 9:00 AM and continue through 10:00 PM.
What to expect on delivery day
On your delivery day, you can enter your order number or telephone number in our Delivery Tracker to locate where your furniture is in real time.
Drivers cannot deliver furniture unless someone 18 years or older is at the home at the time of delivery.
Please inspect your merchandise carefully upon delivery in your home, noting any defects on the delivery paperwork. All service claims regarding visual damage on a new furniture purchase must be reported to our service department within 24 hours of delivery. Please call your store to report any damages. If an item needs to be returned, please note our return policy.
Tips to ensure a smooth delivery
- New furniture often seems larger in your home than in a store setting. Consider how your new furniture will fit into your home. Use our handy "Will it Fit" measurement guide to ensure furniture will fit through your home's doorways, hallways and/or elevator before purchasing.
- Have your room ready for your new furniture -- clear of existing furniture.
- Lay rugs, blankets or cardboard down to protect floors.
- Remove pictures, mirrors, nails, plants and tables from walls and walkways in the path of the delivery.
- Our delivery team cannot move existing electronics or other fragile items in your home, so be sure to remove any breakable objects in the delivery area.
What our delivery team will do during your scheduled delivery
- Place your furniture in the location you select.
- Set up tables.
- Install handles.
- Put shelves in entertainment centers and china cabinets.
- Unwrap living room sets.
- Remove boxes and packing materials.
Pick Up Policy
- 1. Have your invoice ready.
- 2. Please call the store (1) day in advance so we can make sure that your items are ready for pick up.
- 3. Pick up hours are Monday -Saturday 10:30 am- 6:00pm.
- 4. No pick ups on Sunday or after 6:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
- 5. Some items require assembly and will be unopened in their original factory packaging.
- 6. Once items are picked up and accepted without damage and damaged discovered after the items leave our store are your responsibility and may not be returned because of damage.
- 7. Customer is responsible for securely loading all items to their vehicle.
- 8. All items that are picked up are covered by their original factory warranty. All picked up items must be brought to our store for service. Please call the store to arrange an appointment for you to have your furniture repaired. If you choose to have us come out to your home for service you will be charged a pickup and or delivery charge for the service call.